To Batumi and beyond.

Posted on 6:26 AM, under

Well I sought and gained permision to go to Turkey. And after finding one person and realising that we knew little about Turkey and what to do we thought the short notice was exactly that, so we decided to wait for our other long weekend.

Instead we decided to go to Tbilisi. So we decided on leaving today and being that I had no more marshutkas scheduled it was pack my bags and walk it, in the rain. Lovely. With about 1km to go I got picked up by the school marshutka and by bending the laws of physics I set some sort of unbreakable record for people in a van. I couldn't count them all, but I know there was 6 in the front seat. The reason this number dwarfs the other one is because it was filled with 7 year olds. The only way to beat this would be to use disassembled lego men or amputee kids.

Currently I'm in Batumi and at an internet cafe waiting to catch the overnight train. I hope to get a laptop charger as a birthday present to me. It's going to be a long weekend. I find myself staring at people as I don't see people my age often, it takes some getting used to. When I find myself staring at paved roads then I'll really start to panic.

edit post

1 Reply to "To Batumi and beyond."

  • Susie on October 14, 2010 at 11:24 PM

    Hope you have a fantastic long birthday weekend :)