We took the train at 11 something in the evening, I had the luck of being faced to face with peoiple on the train rather than the back of a seat; so instead of stretching out my legs for eigtht hours I played footsies in my sleep.
We arrived in Tbilisi and realised now what, it was just after 7 am. We got a bus, and realised we'd be taken the wrong way and ended up hoofing it to the city. I eventually got to my Mecca: McDonalds. Normally this wouldn't even be a consideration of where to eat, but here, despite it being pretty ordaniary it becomes fanstastic. Handy tip: 3 cheeseburgers costs the same as a Big Mac, oh and they don't understand the McFlurry so don't even bother.
Most of the stores were closed, well stores that might have had a laptop adapter, so today will bring better luck (fingers crossed)
Seeing as we had nothing to do we went to Religicon, I think it has something to do with St Nino, but I call it that cause itr's funnier. We went out of toiwn, got dropped off and eventually walked away from a big gathering to a church (unintended), we thought might as well see the church as there was a river between us. It turns out to be packed, we go inside and see what they did etc then hung around the area which was a festival. ran into people from TLG etc
Night came and they'd set up barriers as a buffer between the church and a concert, we thought we couldn't get in, I lined up and the guy pointed aty me and asked a question, I hgad no idea and just saids "English?" bamn, cut the queue and my mate umps in with his big back; a security agents dream I'm sure and eventually we're through the police and secret service and I can see snipers in the buildings etc (I assume anyway, it was one in the dark and I assume they had a spotter)
Eh To be continued