Hello Christopher,
About your wish to move to another place: unfortunately, we are not able to transfer you anywhere right now, but we are working on it and as soon as we have result, we’ll contact you.
I am sending you phone numbers of the volunteers, who are placed near to you (see the attached file), so that you can contact them.
Best
TLG Team
I wish there was a polite way for me to tell someone to eat a long strand of barbed wire and then wait a few hours and floss, but there isn't. With no computer and too much free time I shall make use of it by being a royal pain in the ass.
The decision to request to relocate wasn't easy and I'm the first to leave this area. I told them I had a good family and a good school so I thought it would be obvious that if I'm willing to leave these things it must really suck where I am.
Still that list of people I don't know and have to walk over 8km in the mud to go see was a nice touch. Course there is the guy who we hold responsible for being a drunken asshole who got drunk and started being beligerant towards the Georgians while we were at training, leading to many families not wanting men and perhaps being the leading cause of me being stuck here.