Yesterday we left early to take ten students to sit the Flex exam. If successful, they progress to another round and eventually, if they're left standing, they get a scholarship to go study in the US. I hunted around, there were like 600 students there and I assumed there would be other TLG or Peace Corps staff; there was, but it took a bit to find them, even though we stick out (even ignoring the adults in a swarm of children)
So I met some new people from Adjara and we sneaked away to go eat while kids were sitting tests. I also got to go to an internet cafe and realised that using Facebook wasn't as urgent as I thought it would be.
After exams were sat we had lunch, I had some dumplings and we went to a museum. I also went on a mad shopping spree and picked up 2 small blocks of chocolate, 2 bananas, a pepsi max, a snickers and a bag of m&ms. Ah the taste or normality.
I'll post some pictures from the day when I grab the card out of my camera.
And as a follow up comment to:
OMG. That's all we can say. Ben did joke that you can't run away :p I just tried putting Google Maps into 'map' view and ahem, there's no map view... so didn't even try street view :)
Yeah, I was helping them fill out a Peace Corps request form and they asked what to put for the address of the school as they don't have them here. Too remote for a postal address....