Sorry about before. I use notepad to write my entries and I transport them in. This will usually just be a Monday problem as I don't often use the internet during the weekend and I have a backlog of things to write come Monday. I've fixed the random paragraph insertions.

Well I've been pissing my time today away on Google maps and I found Merisi, the place which is my home for next 11 and a bit weeks.

So yeah, now you can get an idea of my world here. I pass four buildings on my way to school and out side the school there is a small shack of a shop and what looks like two houses across from it. I often pass cows on the afternoon on my way home.
And for your viewing pleasure I can let you search around and see the vastness of nothing around me. If you're wondering why, like I was, that it looks messed up I think it's because of the steepness of the hills. For example, my house to the mud road is about 30+ metres difference in altitude. But now I'm babbling. Here's the link to bring it up in Google Maps.