Firstly I nearly changed my stance on daylight savings ending, which is blinding white-hot hating fury. I'm not one to get suckered in to that belief you get an extra hours sleep. That's a little too short sighted for my liking. I like to think of the bigger picture. But getting up and seeing the first rays in the morning on the trees was a real treat. The novelty was soon lost when I finished work in pitch blackness. I think I blame daylight savings more than winter sometimes.
With Easter being here I get an extra two days holiday thanks to Mr Jesus. Also because Easter is taken up by supermarkets extremely early I've been reaping the benefits of hot cross buns at work. That alone makes me wish Jesus paid for our sins twice. A lesser mention goes out to that rabbit that Jesus kept that spawns chocolate eggs. I'm still at a loss on that one. Rabbits don't even lay eggs. Crazy bible.
.
I got a distressed phone call after dinner on Thursday from my flatmate Russ saying he got 14 days notice to leave the flat from my other flatmate Mel. This is kind of remarkable because we may have reached double digits on that threat from Mel. It may have also been the first time that threat has been made while she was sober (hell I've had two or three myself - one being for leaving clean dishes on the dish rack) I'm still kind of lost on who died and made her the sovereign. OP, the fourth in our quartet, seems to be tired of this shit and is thinking of turning this on her and wanting to force her out. Me looking a few steps ahead sees nobody going anywhere against there will and will try to stay out of it as much as possible.
Call it vein, but I think this is caused by my absence. I had a flat pretty much self destruct when I left to go to the States. I guess I get them hooked, then I rip the carpet out from under them and they get all twitchy and shit. I'm like drug you can get dependent on.
I'm hoping to get down there at some stage. I've heard nothing from my last interview, which leads me to think I've been discarded. It would be nice to know either way, I should just ring up, but like many things I may have left the number on my fridge in my room, in Wellington. I hope that the bank work gets back to me in the time frame they stated, but I've heard nothing since just before I came up, so I have no clue if they're still interested. I love my country, but am not feeling much keeping me here. I work in a place with a lot of people have a working holiday visa for. Which by logic, I can do the exact same dull work and travel in another country and have an adventure rather than have...this.
With Easter being here I get an extra two days holiday thanks to Mr Jesus. Also because Easter is taken up by supermarkets extremely early I've been reaping the benefits of hot cross buns at work. That alone makes me wish Jesus paid for our sins twice. A lesser mention goes out to that rabbit that Jesus kept that spawns chocolate eggs. I'm still at a loss on that one. Rabbits don't even lay eggs. Crazy bible.
.
I got a distressed phone call after dinner on Thursday from my flatmate Russ saying he got 14 days notice to leave the flat from my other flatmate Mel. This is kind of remarkable because we may have reached double digits on that threat from Mel. It may have also been the first time that threat has been made while she was sober (hell I've had two or three myself - one being for leaving clean dishes on the dish rack) I'm still kind of lost on who died and made her the sovereign. OP, the fourth in our quartet, seems to be tired of this shit and is thinking of turning this on her and wanting to force her out. Me looking a few steps ahead sees nobody going anywhere against there will and will try to stay out of it as much as possible.
Call it vein, but I think this is caused by my absence. I had a flat pretty much self destruct when I left to go to the States. I guess I get them hooked, then I rip the carpet out from under them and they get all twitchy and shit. I'm like drug you can get dependent on.
I'm hoping to get down there at some stage. I've heard nothing from my last interview, which leads me to think I've been discarded. It would be nice to know either way, I should just ring up, but like many things I may have left the number on my fridge in my room, in Wellington. I hope that the bank work gets back to me in the time frame they stated, but I've heard nothing since just before I came up, so I have no clue if they're still interested. I love my country, but am not feeling much keeping me here. I work in a place with a lot of people have a working holiday visa for. Which by logic, I can do the exact same dull work and travel in another country and have an adventure rather than have...this.