Round and round we go...

Posted on 8:54 PM, under

Wow, I'm on the phone to the HP contact centre again and once again I'm faced up against the all American automated message lady. She had me against the ropes for a while with a dead end of questions that were getting me nowhere until I busted out the f-bomb. Bombs ahoy she threw in the towel and I now sit on hold after giving a few details to some guy in an outsourced wonderland.

And now I've been forwarded. Music replaces silence and then after being on hold for so long my cordless phone starts giving me low battery mojo. After buzzing round and holding three cordless phones I'm then told my laptop was delivered a week ago. Well, I guess that's a good start, if things go well I could have it next week. But I remember saying that over a month ago as well.

I may go postal if I get it back in a broken state.

edit post

1 Reply to "Round and round we go..."

  • Anonymous on March 18, 2009 at 1:56 PM

    good luck!