A fortunate sequence of events

Posted on 5:25 PM, under

Its been a while. I know. Anyway from where I left you I was being given the run around by the HP contact centre, only to find that my laptop had been shipped to California.

And now we can continue.

The weekend was ok, worked right through it. I managed to see most of the Chief's game and the last five minutes of the Warrior's game. Both results went my way.

I had my first day off on Tuesday. It was silent when I woke up (again) and only 9:30. The sun was shining it was so peaceful. Later, once I got moving (kind of) I got a call from the NZSIS replying to the application I sent six weeks ago and shortly an interview was arranged for the Thursday, then reaaranged for earlier in the day allowing for return flights.

Today I returned to work reenenergized and rearing to go. I'm unsure if it was because I knew I had a half day, an interview coming or it was a result of having a days rest after 59.something hours at work. But the joy was compounded when my laptop finally returned to me.

Flew down today. Realised at the airport that my phone was not on me. Wasn't too concerned about that. When I landed and boarded the bus, I then realised that my credit card was where I last used it. Again, not a huge issue as I had access to my chequeing account. Which leads me to here. I'm in my lounge, chilling on my laptop with two of my flatmates. Course this is just temporary as in less than 24 hours I'm back on a plane back to the kiwifruit capital of the world and awaiting news from the other capital. So I hope this interview goes well as it has costed me around $500 NZD

But time will tell I guess.

edit post

0 Reply to "A fortunate sequence of events"