Well I made my flight home in the nick of time. And I stretch that by no means. I think my lack of checked luggage was all that spared me denial from that tiny plane.
Tomorrow is my day off, quite looking forward to it actually. But then again who doesn't? Despite me having Tuesday, a half day on Wednesday and Thursday off I feel more depleted then last week with just the one day off. But I guess if you string it together it makes a difference. Still my body craves the rest as it is transforming quite well. I've almost lost 2kgs since I've been back and have put on muscle, which is heavier than fat, so that would mean I've lost more fat then just 2kg.
I up-skilled myself at work, a process that took about 2 minutes of training and saves me being dependent on another department for things.
As for the weekend sports results I have to say it's pretty messed up when the tow leading NZ Super 14 teams are the Highlanders and the Chiefs. My boys, the Chiefs, are electric as of late and I'm glad to have life time seats on that bandwagon, whilst my other team the Warriors didn't share the same joy. It really wasn't much luck for Auckland this week with the Blues and Warriors losing at home.
Oh praise be, my day off has come at last!
Tomorrow is my day off, quite looking forward to it actually. But then again who doesn't? Despite me having Tuesday, a half day on Wednesday and Thursday off I feel more depleted then last week with just the one day off. But I guess if you string it together it makes a difference. Still my body craves the rest as it is transforming quite well. I've almost lost 2kgs since I've been back and have put on muscle, which is heavier than fat, so that would mean I've lost more fat then just 2kg.
I up-skilled myself at work, a process that took about 2 minutes of training and saves me being dependent on another department for things.
As for the weekend sports results I have to say it's pretty messed up when the tow leading NZ Super 14 teams are the Highlanders and the Chiefs. My boys, the Chiefs, are electric as of late and I'm glad to have life time seats on that bandwagon, whilst my other team the Warriors didn't share the same joy. It really wasn't much luck for Auckland this week with the Blues and Warriors losing at home.
Oh praise be, my day off has come at last!