Well I hope you had a good holidays. Christmas and Boxing Day came and went and were rather plesent. I left for Boxing Day events believing I'd be gone for a night or two and am yet to make it home. I really wish I had a third t-shirt to mix it up a bit.
After Boxing Day we went water skiing, which is something I've never done before. On my first attempt the handle snapped then the next attempt made the rope break. Epic failure. Still I did better than I thought.
On the 29th we drove in two cars in miserable conditions up to the Coromandal. A three hour trip and traffic being rather light and surprisingly considerate it was going well, until my car skidded on a corner and hit a barrier killing all inside and by that I mean it was so slow that seat belts were not needed.
Since then I've had a good hoilday, living by the beach for a week and just enjoying the beautiful part of a beautiful country. I even got to watch the first half of the Rose Bowl before it got turned off for being too much of a beating. Then after a night on the beach to see the sun rise it was a tired ride up to Auckland, I might of missed my first class and my toe might be infected again, plus I'm in dire need of a shave. Still I should be back in Wellington by the end of the week if all goes to plan.
After Boxing Day we went water skiing, which is something I've never done before. On my first attempt the handle snapped then the next attempt made the rope break. Epic failure. Still I did better than I thought.
On the 29th we drove in two cars in miserable conditions up to the Coromandal. A three hour trip and traffic being rather light and surprisingly considerate it was going well, until my car skidded on a corner and hit a barrier killing all inside and by that I mean it was so slow that seat belts were not needed.
Since then I've had a good hoilday, living by the beach for a week and just enjoying the beautiful part of a beautiful country. I even got to watch the first half of the Rose Bowl before it got turned off for being too much of a beating. Then after a night on the beach to see the sun rise it was a tired ride up to Auckland, I might of missed my first class and my toe might be infected again, plus I'm in dire need of a shave. Still I should be back in Wellington by the end of the week if all goes to plan.