I came up last Tuesday by truck. It could also be called day of the kittens as I ended up playing with kittens at two different houses on the way, which is pretty cute. I'm more of a puppy fan, which is strong words for a cat person.
Other than that, not much else to say. I caught up with friends, drank, went up to Auckland, drank more and now I'm back. I also played Rock Band for my first time. Amazing fun.
Now I look forward to boxing day because I don't really care for Christmas. Christmas has never been fun, well, it's fun when it's not your family I guess.
Other than that, not much else to say. I caught up with friends, drank, went up to Auckland, drank more and now I'm back. I also played Rock Band for my first time. Amazing fun.
Now I look forward to boxing day because I don't really care for Christmas. Christmas has never been fun, well, it's fun when it's not your family I guess.