I was trying to work out what was weird about this house. Ignoring the stupid window in the kitchen that should never feature in any house in any way shape or form, which will be shown at a later date (I do this a lot I know, but I'm on dialup right now, so images can wait)
Anyway, what is bothering me is that this is the first house I've lived in that doesn't have a kitchen next to the living room and/or dining room. Mum may have to correct me on this, seeing as I can't really recall floor plans of places I've lived since Kiwi Crescent back in the days when everybody in my family was taller than me. I knew my time would come.
I also worked out why my flat always feels empty. It's because it is. I have one flat mate who works nights, another who does early mornings till early afternoon and then there is me "studying". My lectures haven't really started because video lectures and the uni computers don't go well together, so now I wait till they resolve it. Really there is no reason for me to be here, feasibly I could just go home and hang out with Brad over summer. We'll see how I go.
Anyway, what is bothering me is that this is the first house I've lived in that doesn't have a kitchen next to the living room and/or dining room. Mum may have to correct me on this, seeing as I can't really recall floor plans of places I've lived since Kiwi Crescent back in the days when everybody in my family was taller than me. I knew my time would come.
I also worked out why my flat always feels empty. It's because it is. I have one flat mate who works nights, another who does early mornings till early afternoon and then there is me "studying". My lectures haven't really started because video lectures and the uni computers don't go well together, so now I wait till they resolve it. Really there is no reason for me to be here, feasibly I could just go home and hang out with Brad over summer. We'll see how I go.