The good news just keeps rolling in.

Posted on 6:24 PM, under

So along with both my Mother and Dog getting diabetes and my foot getting infected, I now have my laptop unable to start. So expect these entries to be few and far between.

The only good news this week is my foot is healing quite fast. But that's little consolation for me really. I mean last week my foot was well and when I'm aspiring to be where I was last week it isn't too great. Who knows, maybe next week I'm wishing for the week with the dead laptop and swollen toes.

I suppose I should go home and eat as my meal schedules are becoming few and far between with this medicine. I'm not even taking the full dosage, they told me that 3/4 is ok, I just have to finish the bottle. Currently I'm meant to take a pill 30 mins ago and I've skipped lunch as I've been at campus. If I eat, I have to wait 2 hours for pill. If I don't eat, I starve a little longer and then eat an hour later.

Course they just said it wouldn't work "as well" maybe I'll just get a little creative with the timing of food and pill, maybe eat a small meal and give it 30 mins.

edit post

0 Reply to "The good news just keeps rolling in."