The slippery slope to failure town

Posted on 2:54 PM, under

Well my internet has been cut, which is what I asked for. But I wish I knew 30 days ago that I would still be here. Bring on the dial up I guess.

It's really quiet here. Except for someone mowing. If it's my replacement then he is a douche as I just mowed on Saturday. Course I didn't mow one area as that had a half eaten rat when I saw it last. I wasn't feeling up to seeing how it looked after two weeks had passed.

I've already looked at one flat. It's right in the city, the room can fit a queen sized bed (just) and I think it fits a desk at the other end, it features no natural light, but I can see a bar from my lounge (on cuba street) so it is real close to town and cheaper than here. I think it's a 6 person flat with one bathroom. I'm going to try and look at another one tonight.

This whole process is really getting me down. I know it will come right, but with nobody around time is dragging. The internet thing doesn't aid in my cause either, being that not only is internet slow, but the phone line is tied up. I really just want this shitty transitional stage of my life over.

edit post

0 Reply to "The slippery slope to failure town"