That's right, I'm no longer homeless. The place I looked at today told me after two others he wanted to give me the flat. Which to me makes no sense as this place is bomb digity. I don't get why only two people checked out the place, but my gain I guess! You can read the listing here.
The place is cheap, huge rooms and in the city. A downhill decent 30 seconds onto the terrace. I'm around the corner from the beehive. While it could do with a bit of work, I don't care. It's something I could easily pay $170 for, but only $115 (till January, then it goes up $70 over the whole flat (4 ways))
Now, all I have to do is reject another acceptance I got today. So glad I waited for this one because that place was far out from here.
The only down side is I'm quite a mission from my gym. It seems to be coupon parking, which kills means no car, which I'm ok with.
The structure of this post is naffed, but whatever, you get my drift. I scored a good place in the heart of the city and have a huge room. All I have to do is meet the guy tomorrow and sort out the details. I hope I left enough for bond and rent in my account. But I still have bond returning from uni hall so all should be well.
The place is cheap, huge rooms and in the city. A downhill decent 30 seconds onto the terrace. I'm around the corner from the beehive. While it could do with a bit of work, I don't care. It's something I could easily pay $170 for, but only $115 (till January, then it goes up $70 over the whole flat (4 ways))
Now, all I have to do is reject another acceptance I got today. So glad I waited for this one because that place was far out from here.
The only down side is I'm quite a mission from my gym. It seems to be coupon parking, which kills means no car, which I'm ok with.
The structure of this post is naffed, but whatever, you get my drift. I scored a good place in the heart of the city and have a huge room. All I have to do is meet the guy tomorrow and sort out the details. I hope I left enough for bond and rent in my account. But I still have bond returning from uni hall so all should be well.