We're world champions. That's right, my faith in Rugby League has been restored as this was not just a dog and pony show which was just a formality before declaring Australia the best thing to come to the sport. Don't get me wrong they are excellent, but everyone gets tired of them constantly winning and a world cup with them winning their tenth consecutive world cup would reduce the sport to a joke.
The sad part being that I thought we'd get spanked, so I stayed home and checked the live scores. Oh well.
I also set me a new chin up record on Friday. Think it was like 8, which may not be much, but considering I had never done one prior to this year it is leaps and bounds bigger.
I've paid bond, rent is paid two weeks in advance and I still have $66 in my cheque account to well, dump on the credit card. One thing that is different is now I'll be paying with cash, not credit. So now I have to divide my money to rent and credit debt, rather than chuck everything on credit and pay it off.
I now have to go try and weasel out of Spanish and hope I don't have to pay. It says we have one week and that was from one week ago. I better get on to that.
The sad part being that I thought we'd get spanked, so I stayed home and checked the live scores. Oh well.
I also set me a new chin up record on Friday. Think it was like 8, which may not be much, but considering I had never done one prior to this year it is leaps and bounds bigger.
I've paid bond, rent is paid two weeks in advance and I still have $66 in my cheque account to well, dump on the credit card. One thing that is different is now I'll be paying with cash, not credit. So now I have to divide my money to rent and credit debt, rather than chuck everything on credit and pay it off.
I now have to go try and weasel out of Spanish and hope I don't have to pay. It says we have one week and that was from one week ago. I better get on to that.