Steve leaves today and soon it will mean me and Michelle. It's going to be weird when she leaves. I mean really, really weird. After that there will be nobody left.
Yesterday's interview was mixed. I sucked at the behavioural based questions and she guessed that I hadn't been through these before. I then nailed the actual job related questions and did well on the testing. But she decided I'd be better suited for another role that they had. I really didn't want that job anyway. I think it would be sole destroying having people abuse you as you try and get them to pay the government money. The hours looked sketchy as well.
Other than applying some more I haven't a clue what to do. Do I apply for plan B and teach English overseas? Maybe give the vagabond lifestyle a run for a few months. See the world etc. Did you know that freighters take passengers along their travels. I've read of working for your voyage, maybe, maybe not for me. This paragraph alone shows how certain my next month is.
I shaved my head last night. There is no feasible way to get my head hair any shorter without drawing blood. It feels weird. Still don't know why my Father didn't do the same.
Back to cover letter writing for me.