Well mine is! Granted it was as close as you could get to a sure thing, but Wellington has the shield and while Wellington will always come second to the BOP Steamers, this is still a huge deal to me. It goes without saying that the significance is lost on the Americans I live with. But I was expecting that. Hopefully my newspaper clipping montage should highlight the significance of this event.

So tomorrow I may actually leave the house before mid day to get to the parade, or I might just sleep through it. It has been a while since I laid eyes on the thing (BOP v Waikato)

In other news the Storm upset the Broncos. Funnily enough it was in a similar fashion to how we upset Melbourne. This now leaves open the possibility that we may actually face the Melbourne Storm in the final, should we both win our away games.

My essay didn't make the progress I would of liked this weekend. I have approximately zero words down, but I do have an A2 sheet with snipets of legislation scattered around on it. I guess the moral of the story is if you are a director, make sure you take reasonable steps to ensure your financial statements are accurate. Oh and if you're writing essay questions, try to include some fucking specifics in the question. Then again it does give me some content to write about in my 1800 words of juicy legislative goodness

edit post

0 Reply to "What's that? Your place of residence isn't having a parade tomorrow?"