
It isn't often that something excites me. Wait, let me rephrase. It isn't often that something that isn't sports related excites me. The bag of crap is one of those rare things. I'll make it known it isn't crap, but rather a random product with a minimum value of $10 and a maximum of around $500 (if you're lucky).
Not knowing is the exciting part. It's like the Christmas I never get any more because I aged and then became more choosy and harder (or was it easier?) to wow, so I get stuff I need (which is what I want now) rather than the magical crap of Christmas toys that I can't consume and get drunk off with my friends.
In other news my essay is in. I think I covered everything, it felt long enough, yet was nowhere near the maximum, but I never get near that usually anyway. I got 4 hours sleep but it was in on time. Why they give me these things more than a month out I'll never know. Why manage time when you can squander most of it and become super efficient as you get closer to the deadline.
As a result of four hours sleep I decided to nap instead of class, but I also did extra work (paid) helping instal a window. I got to stand on sturdy yet questionable looking scaffolding, not the fancy metal stuff but built out of wood and nails. My back hurt pretty quickly and I ruled out a future in building.
After my nap I had a Kiwi Mate debrief. They had cake. I think I could handle any trivial meeting which had cake and juice, but it probably becomes like Christmas. You know, me ending up with more specific tastes and needing better things to appease me during a meeting.
Yeah, I just compared work meetings to Christmas.