Despite the several rounds tonight it was quite a sobering experience to watch the Warriors all but be shut out. I take nothing from their performance, it just wasn't to be. And to be honest I had picked Manly well before the playoffs. But still, a man can dream right?
I got three hours of sleep between today and yesterday. It wasn't even a late night, it was more waking up before 7am. And with daylight savings taking an hour, which I fully embrace for the record, tomorrow could be worse.
I'm on the verge of passing out, so that'll do.
I got three hours of sleep between today and yesterday. It wasn't even a late night, it was more waking up before 7am. And with daylight savings taking an hour, which I fully embrace for the record, tomorrow could be worse.
I'm on the verge of passing out, so that'll do.