I was going to write this as I opened it, but I worked out what it was before I opened it. My years as a child spent examining present under Christmas trees by touch alone gifted me the ability to work with items as well as the blind. Maybe not. Either way it was pretty simple to work out that this light package was a hat. Whoo.

It does look like an expensive hat, well by New Zealand standards at least. But to put it bluntly, I fucking hate wearing hats. This of course means I'm left with a designer hat that I'll either get used to, or could try selling, but to be honest, it might be better as a gift to someone who actually likes to wear hats.

Maybe I should hang onto it with summer around the corner.

Beanie > Hat

edit post

0 Reply to "The bag of crap wasn't crap, but not great either"