Really? Is this totally necessary?

Posted on 9:45 AM, under

Wednesday has picked up an unwelcome trend. Horrible tiredness derived from pushing essay deadlines. Thankfully it is done and dare I say that this is my Magnum Opus. Well it would of been if I could of found a case that was similar to mine in the CISG case studies in regard to Articles 35(b) and 86(1). Alas no, none were found, but the others I got were good. Suffice to say I know more about the United Nations Conventions on the Sale of International Goods than I did last week.

Unlike last Wednesday I have to actually submit the physical essay by mid day, no internet submission for Chris. Early walk for Chris. This could see me miss Wednesday class again as it is 4 hours after the deadline and I just want to collapse.

edit post

0 Reply to "Really? Is this totally necessary?"