I just finished watching the NZ v Germany in hockey (proper hockey, not ice hockey) tense stuff and a shame to lose. I really thought that the first German goal would be called back for a penalty corner for hitting a NZ foot, but whatever, that's life I guess.

I got an email from Flight Centre saying they received my entry via here. Fingers crossed on that one.

I also got a call from ASB about a job I applied for which was pretty prompt as it was less than a day after I submitted. The call kind of caught me off guard as I wasn't expecting it so soon, I was told nothing specific and I kept getting asked questions about what I knew about the role and what I expect the salary to be. I replied saying I don't know what the role involves or how many hours it is being a 'causal' role. I think she got my point, these sounded like standard issue questions for all roles. Being asked my three year plan was the most unusual of the lot.

Of course an interview may mean buying appropriate clothing, shoes shirts etc. Of course these are just fashion, adjusting from the happy life I have now with my late rises and late nights, all sacrificed for early starts etc. I feel I'm getting ahead of myself and applications haven't even closed. I'll let you know how that goes I guess.

Midterm on Thursday, tempted to miss my first class tomorrow to study for it. I'll let my mood determine that for me.

edit post

0 Reply to "Well now that's just unfortunate (Hockey)"