No, not in a metaphor kind of way, but a donation kind of way. I was heading to class one day and saw their signs in the youth court, so I popped and get the we close at 2pm speech again. Wow, you would think that they were avoiding blood collection as if my donation was a bother to them. That is a major difference between the New Zealand Blood Service and the American Red Cross. That and the quality of the free shit I got for my troubles. New Zealand will give you biscuits (cookies) and drink and a drink bottle this time which is new. Oh, stickers, stickers are clutch. I got t-shirts and pizza my last American donation, it was awesome. Oh I do miss the place.
So equipped with my latest weight loss technique I set off for some revision and revival before my mid term. Crikey, what a tough one. I don't think the text book would of helped for the open book test, depending if it was solely statutes or had cases.
Sunday saw me fixing my car, allowing to drive at night. (blown fuse) It's weird not being able to see how fast your going at night when your gauges don't light up.
Oh yeah, I finished my coast to coast. So far I stand alone as the only finisher, good for me I guess.
So equipped with my latest weight loss technique I set off for some revision and revival before my mid term. Crikey, what a tough one. I don't think the text book would of helped for the open book test, depending if it was solely statutes or had cases.
Sunday saw me fixing my car, allowing to drive at night. (blown fuse) It's weird not being able to see how fast your going at night when your gauges don't light up.
Oh yeah, I finished my coast to coast. So far I stand alone as the only finisher, good for me I guess.