I watched the All Black game in a bar in downtown Wellington. It was the first All Black game I'd seen since I'd been back and from the kickoff it was pure excitement. England turns the ball over on the first tackle and I was quick to declare us fucked.
But no, this game had the most outrageous speed in defense I'd seen in a long time. Maybe after watching American Football for a while the normal pace of action slowed down but I did see some Super 14 and this was incredible. The first half was at least, the game sort of dampened in the second.
I went downtown again to watch the NBA finals game 5, hoping for some magical repeat of game 4 I did get to see the Celtics regain a massive deficit, take the lead then just fall flat. Either way they lost by less than 7 so I got my bet right. I'm up to $4 in centsports. Rock on!
But no, this game had the most outrageous speed in defense I'd seen in a long time. Maybe after watching American Football for a while the normal pace of action slowed down but I did see some Super 14 and this was incredible. The first half was at least, the game sort of dampened in the second.
I went downtown again to watch the NBA finals game 5, hoping for some magical repeat of game 4 I did get to see the Celtics regain a massive deficit, take the lead then just fall flat. Either way they lost by less than 7 so I got my bet right. I'm up to $4 in centsports. Rock on!