I got out of bed at 4pm today, it has been a rough morning most likely caused by excess consumption of alcohol. In fact I'm fairly certain it was the cause. Eager to play our newly created drinking game to our flats favourite tv show featuring the fluent uncensored usage of profanity that is Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. I didn't plan to drink much afterwards but people came round and out came the Gem Clear.
My memory is a little hazy, I recall playing beer pong, drinking Gem Clear instead, at 95% I wouldn't put that on the must do list. I think I slipped out of the party, grabbing the red bucket and crashing on my bed passing out before a complete on target vomit into old red.
The next morning is when I payed the piper. I missed going to a bar to watch the NBA finals series, which sucked as it was the greatest playoff comeback victory on record. Instead of witnessing history, I was dry heaving into my bucket. On the plus side because of the content I had no hangover, just what feels like a poisoned body.
My memory is a little hazy, I recall playing beer pong, drinking Gem Clear instead, at 95% I wouldn't put that on the must do list. I think I slipped out of the party, grabbing the red bucket and crashing on my bed passing out before a complete on target vomit into old red.
The next morning is when I payed the piper. I missed going to a bar to watch the NBA finals series, which sucked as it was the greatest playoff comeback victory on record. Instead of witnessing history, I was dry heaving into my bucket. On the plus side because of the content I had no hangover, just what feels like a poisoned body.