I feel unemployed. I'm in that state where it's that period after everything you need to do is done and now you're waiting for that next thing. I suppose I could just do my employed work for the week. But it was too nice a day to work so I decided to round up some people and head to the Kaori wild life sanctuary. Which was much better than staying in bed and watching the live scores of major league baseball scores role in.

The place was nice, Ryan and I probably talked too much to let birds get close to us. We saw a tuatara and heard some nice bird calls but I was more keen in just walking out of an urban environment despite being less than 10 minutes from the centre of town.

I took a few pictures and I'll see if they're worthy of the high standards that is the internet.

Oh yeah, we saw a mouse on the track. I think he had some poison because he didn't seem to mind me getting up close mouse pictures.

edit post

0 Reply to "All that beauty and the highlight was a mouse"