Well that's exam number two down. I tend to get a little aprehensive when I complete a three hour exam in less than one and a half hours. Maybe I'm just that good. Time will tell and I don't want to jinx it by calling it early. So now I have an exam that will no doubt sneak up on me, so I guess I should keep an eye on that, but effectively I'm on a holiday for at least a week.

Emily moved out on Sunday. The flat has a happy vibe now. She drained the life from this place, I don't think she really found herself enjoying it with us. But she mooched of us for long enough so we'll call it even. I made the effort to say goodbye to her before I went to the law library and it was as receptive as answering a telemarketer over dinner. Whatever, I don't care. We went and got pizza to celebrate.

Now I guess I should start wondering who and what I get next semester, referring to gender and nationality of course. Either way my focus is still on after graduation at this point. I'm still on the fence about doing more study should I not find a job after I finish.

edit post

0 Reply to "I've been home for over an hour and my exam still has 25 mins left"