So it was one of those days. You wake up ready and eager and then face a barrage of alarms, it was like a prank against myself. Well played Chris, well played.
I made it to the exam and I knew which building it was in, finding the room took some time. I got there, before the exam started, always a nice bonus. I sat next to a mouth breather of incredible pedigree. His mouth breathing parents would be proud.
I ran into the office today and secured the BBQ for tomorrow, the gas bottle is still there so I don't need to rely on Plan B of just taking it without asking. Always a nice feeling. So tomorrow will see this pace cranking provided the weather plays fair. I will be driving and getting meat and beer, which I'm happy to provide the car for because BBQ is our friend and it's not often I see my good friend BBQ in Wellington. I like to throw down the welcome mat when he's in town. I really went off tangent there.
In other news the other lawn person struggled to start the lawn mower, which in my opinion was the only thing that started easily. So it was swapped with another part of University Hall, or at least that's what they told me, I think it came from Hell. The new lawn mower took about 10 mins to start as I don't know which way the choke was being that it wasn't labeled. I get the feeling the choke was left on and it was flooded. So I get it going and as you may or may not know Wellington is hilly. I would normally turn it off and lift it to the new piece of grass so I don't risk destroying my blades. Problem being that this model doesn't feature off. It took me 5 mins to work out that the only option to turning it off is to rip the spark plug lead, which then results in a sad sound of life being choked out of someone. This process led me to joining an exclusive brethren of people who have been electrocuted by a non-electric lawn mower.
On the plus side the lawns look good. I like to take pride in my lawn mowing, it's weird and people tell me they don't really notice. I do and that's what counts.
Tonight I was meant to go to a concert for some eco party. But I was late back from the gym. And I'm buggered so screw it.
I made it to the exam and I knew which building it was in, finding the room took some time. I got there, before the exam started, always a nice bonus. I sat next to a mouth breather of incredible pedigree. His mouth breathing parents would be proud.
I ran into the office today and secured the BBQ for tomorrow, the gas bottle is still there so I don't need to rely on Plan B of just taking it without asking. Always a nice feeling. So tomorrow will see this pace cranking provided the weather plays fair. I will be driving and getting meat and beer, which I'm happy to provide the car for because BBQ is our friend and it's not often I see my good friend BBQ in Wellington. I like to throw down the welcome mat when he's in town. I really went off tangent there.
In other news the other lawn person struggled to start the lawn mower, which in my opinion was the only thing that started easily. So it was swapped with another part of University Hall, or at least that's what they told me, I think it came from Hell. The new lawn mower took about 10 mins to start as I don't know which way the choke was being that it wasn't labeled. I get the feeling the choke was left on and it was flooded. So I get it going and as you may or may not know Wellington is hilly. I would normally turn it off and lift it to the new piece of grass so I don't risk destroying my blades. Problem being that this model doesn't feature off. It took me 5 mins to work out that the only option to turning it off is to rip the spark plug lead, which then results in a sad sound of life being choked out of someone. This process led me to joining an exclusive brethren of people who have been electrocuted by a non-electric lawn mower.
On the plus side the lawns look good. I like to take pride in my lawn mowing, it's weird and people tell me they don't really notice. I do and that's what counts.
Tonight I was meant to go to a concert for some eco party. But I was late back from the gym. And I'm buggered so screw it.