It's been a week of goodbyes and false starts. My flat has lost the woman folk so it has now become the kingdom of man. Another neighbour left yesterday and they'll really start dropping like flies over the coming week. I on the other hand still have an exam. It's been really hard to get back into the swing of things especially when it's the lowest total of my grade for an exam at Victoria I've ever had. Only a mere 40% which was higher than the ones I had at Penn State I think.

I've made contact with one of the people I may "tentatively" be living with. She seems cool. The only reason I found her was that she has a more unique surname than the other two. But I can wait till I meet them. I'm scheduled to get two on the 30th, which is the same day Doug needs to be dropped off at the airport, so it shall be a busy day, which is much better than down time to be honest.

I managed to turn 10c into $9.55 through gambling. I also managed to turn $9.55 into $1.82. Why I change my winning formula into following suggested picks is beyond me. Live and let learn I guess.

edit post

0 Reply to "The rise and fall of my cent sports account"