After going through a semesters worth of notes (powerpoint at that) I'm feeling a little better about today.
Two more people left today, which brings my count at like around 5. I drop Zach off tomorrow. I feel like I should be sad, but with most things I just feel indifferent. Is that wrong? Previously (2006) I would of been gutted, but the more it happens the more you come to accept it I guess. Plus knowing that I might seem them sooner rather than later doesn't do much to discourage me, after all I saw most of the 2006 people in less than 2 years after thinking I'd never seem them again
Back to study 4:03 till holidays
P.S What the hell is with the weather? Winter gate crashed my life.
Two more people left today, which brings my count at like around 5. I drop Zach off tomorrow. I feel like I should be sad, but with most things I just feel indifferent. Is that wrong? Previously (2006) I would of been gutted, but the more it happens the more you come to accept it I guess. Plus knowing that I might seem them sooner rather than later doesn't do much to discourage me, after all I saw most of the 2006 people in less than 2 years after thinking I'd never seem them again
Back to study 4:03 till holidays
P.S What the hell is with the weather? Winter gate crashed my life.