It's game time

Posted on 2:04 PM, under

I could of said it's business time, but that is a little too overdone. But anyway it is indeed the business time of the semester. Assignments being thrown at me left and right and only one course doesn't seem to molest me with large scale assignments (or any at all for that matter)

So with the looming deadlines, for this Friday, next Thursday and a month for a combined total of 45% worth of grades between then (from two courses) it could be considered 'on'. So of course after charging home with good intentions to scratch the surface I find myself on bed writing here, reading the news and drinking a Woodstock, which is the closest thing I have to coke, which even then isn't that great, I really want a water filter, booze isn't the best of substitutes for tap water.

I almost forgot, I have something of actual merit to write of. Last Friday we went to an act of the NZ comedy festival. The guy was Steve Wrigley and was well worth my $18, a really funny dude. It's always good entertainment at the festival and I'm glad to make it to an act this year.

I also caught up with Teressa and Rosie on Saturday to watch movies and have fish and chips, I was late there because I lost a contact lens inside my head. At first I knew, then as I couldn't feel it I had my doubts, leaving me checking the floor, then getting the LED keyring out and finally seeing the lens making its migration patterns around the upper plains of my eyeball then sticking to the inside of my eyelid in a folded position. After getting it out it no longer resembled it's gentle curved shaped, but now had a massive fold in it. Worried that it would be uncomfortable in my eye I did a little thing I like to call hope for the best, which seemed to regain the lenses composure on the eyeball.

Funny how a trivial event takes up nearly three times the word count of the comedy festival which deserves more attention than I will give it. If you're in the area go to one.

Trivial matter of the day. What is with the latest stuff poll "Are you gutted that Hollywood hottie Scarlett Johansson is engaged?" Yes she's hot, but who gets feeling down by such things? I'm 99% sure that those who said yes (27%) had no shot whatsoever.

edit post

0 Reply to "It's game time"