
I took that on the final day of walking the Milford track, it's an HDR image (don't ask - it just makes it look a tinge fake if that helps) but it gives an indication of the constant beauty we had to put up with. Poor us. Since I've posted this it has racked up the view count on Flickr, which I guess is an indicator that it is decent.
In other news I sold a text book on book goblin and even contributed $3 to the honesty box online for doing so. I feel good about that.
I did a check of where I stand financially and thought I was $1000 worse off than I thought, but due to paying my rent on the 29th it is completely manageable. I like how I can exhibit self control on such things.
I'm considering doing extramural courses over summer from Victoria, not because I need them, but just to keep the Studylink gravy train going. It also keeps a slim option of keeping that accounting major on the back burner rather than letting it go cold.