Love the Night

Posted on 1:23 PM, under


Love the Night
Originally uploaded by anderchris
I'm home. Much to be said but little will be said. I took this pic in the car while I was bored. Moon looks like a heart. Wee...and carrying on.

Road trip was awkward, but I'm adverse to a car singing show tunes to musicals. I'd say that's a guy thing but Daniel seem to look down at me when I listed the stuff I like. Putting down the Rolling Stones after singing along to Rent revokes you of your testicles. Not that you'd have a use for them after singing to Rent. Suffice to say I considered destroying my iTrip mid trip.

I purchased parking yesterday, so no drama there. I will have a fair bit of driving in the next month, even when you exclude the South. Between here and back three times is about 1500km all up. So really I need to hope I can get some music in my car. Head unit will be a top priority this weekend.

More later.

edit post

0 Reply to "Love the Night"