It's been a while. So let us recap.
I had another optometrist appointment and was again on the brink of failure when I managed to remove the contact successfully, this one off "lucky" maneuver was enough for him to issue me the trial lenses and send me off into the world. The next day I got to do a trial run. Hilarity did not ensue. I think it took like 30 mins to get them in and it felt like they were made with pepper spray.
Contacts in and seeing the world from a fresh set of assisted eyes it was a nice change. We went to the rugby as a group, hence the photo and title. The game was ok, most of the action was in the other end. Still we were in the third row so that was cool.
Went out for dinner on Saturday as Kim was up, managed to get a place to stay at her place again which was cool and was neat seeing some of the older generation of friends from circa 06.
Speaking of old friends I have a flat warming to go to with my flat mates from 05 & 07. Should be good. Haven't seen Rosie since I've been back.
Today was a mixed bag, skipped three classes to work on and submit my assignment which had some gaps, but I hope it's decent. Also watched the Warriors get a complete hiding that only just remains 4 points from equally the worst margin they've had. Not cool.
Not a great post but it's late and I'm in under 7 hours.
I had another optometrist appointment and was again on the brink of failure when I managed to remove the contact successfully, this one off "lucky" maneuver was enough for him to issue me the trial lenses and send me off into the world. The next day I got to do a trial run. Hilarity did not ensue. I think it took like 30 mins to get them in and it felt like they were made with pepper spray.
Contacts in and seeing the world from a fresh set of assisted eyes it was a nice change. We went to the rugby as a group, hence the photo and title. The game was ok, most of the action was in the other end. Still we were in the third row so that was cool.
Went out for dinner on Saturday as Kim was up, managed to get a place to stay at her place again which was cool and was neat seeing some of the older generation of friends from circa 06.
Speaking of old friends I have a flat warming to go to with my flat mates from 05 & 07. Should be good. Haven't seen Rosie since I've been back.
Today was a mixed bag, skipped three classes to work on and submit my assignment which had some gaps, but I hope it's decent. Also watched the Warriors get a complete hiding that only just remains 4 points from equally the worst margin they've had. Not cool.
Not a great post but it's late and I'm in under 7 hours.
