I watched the Warriors play in town and tried explaining what was happening and explain the differences between Union and League. Melbourne looks pretty hot and the Warriors probably could of stood a chance of winning if they had some discipline.
I got home late, having only had two beers, with the intention of getting up for class. Best laid plans sometimes break apart when you turn your alarm clock off and fall back asleep. By the time I woke up I was late for my first class and made the call that the tutorial last week sucked and the other class for the day was worse. Suffice to say it was a stay at home day.
The day was adjusted to the goal of cleaning my room and working on some assignments. After washing some dishes and reading a text book, I can say none of said goals were achieved. I did however read up on photography. Yeah, you may have got the feeling I've been a little hooked on it. I blame the Sun Bear.
Went to the gardens to have a muck around at 5pm and followed some ducks around. In hindsight ducks are boring and were only made redeemable when a little girl chased them. With that said here are some flowers.
Tomorrow I get contacts.
I got home late, having only had two beers, with the intention of getting up for class. Best laid plans sometimes break apart when you turn your alarm clock off and fall back asleep. By the time I woke up I was late for my first class and made the call that the tutorial last week sucked and the other class for the day was worse. Suffice to say it was a stay at home day.
The day was adjusted to the goal of cleaning my room and working on some assignments. After washing some dishes and reading a text book, I can say none of said goals were achieved. I did however read up on photography. Yeah, you may have got the feeling I've been a little hooked on it. I blame the Sun Bear.
Went to the gardens to have a muck around at 5pm and followed some ducks around. In hindsight ducks are boring and were only made redeemable when a little girl chased them. With that said here are some flowers.
Tomorrow I get contacts.
