Gifts of mystery

Posted on 12:04 AM, under


P1030569
Originally uploaded by anderchris
Last Friday the neighbors had a party. some people eventually came over to ours and after eventually walking back down the hallway I found this gem. Seeing as it was a tripping hazard I stood it up in my room. I can't find where it's from so I guess I'm stuck with it.

We have a 5 day weekend coming up which is a bonus when you consider there will also be a two week break as well. Much better than the stingy American breaks.

I might be in on a roadtrip to Rotorua, but am thinking of splitting and seeing my folks, grabbing the car and heading back down via Waitomo to pick up Emily who has to be back on Sunday. I'll sleep on the matter, but I'll have to factor in a few things that could shoot it down. Daniel not getting off work could be one. Getting from Rotorua to Rotoma on a Thursday night is another. More on this as it develops.

edit post

0 Reply to "Gifts of mystery"