I'm expecting the big earthquake soon. It will be at some ungodly hour and like most New Zealanders I will weigh up the danger of not getting out of bed.
I say this because life keeps throwing me reasons to not get much more than five hours sleep. It could be an 8:30am phone call about a party after going to bed less than 5 hours ago. It could be that assignment that was a bit harder than anticipated followed up by another early wake up call for some early class.
Last night life got creative and threw me drunken Doug who got mugged which was luckily only his cell, which was more of a snatch and grab from the sound of things. So being the good soul I am found the police number for him, listened to him drunk dial the cops which was actually worth getting out of bed for. I then decided to take the reins for the call to Vodafone, his phone is barred, but I don't they were too interested in free calling.
In other news we may have a promising candidate for our South Island trip. It's a guy, so no gender balance, but I'm not fussed. I'll let you know more when I'm not facing a class in an hour or so.
I say this because life keeps throwing me reasons to not get much more than five hours sleep. It could be an 8:30am phone call about a party after going to bed less than 5 hours ago. It could be that assignment that was a bit harder than anticipated followed up by another early wake up call for some early class.
Last night life got creative and threw me drunken Doug who got mugged which was luckily only his cell, which was more of a snatch and grab from the sound of things. So being the good soul I am found the police number for him, listened to him drunk dial the cops which was actually worth getting out of bed for. I then decided to take the reins for the call to Vodafone, his phone is barred, but I don't they were too interested in free calling.
In other news we may have a promising candidate for our South Island trip. It's a guy, so no gender balance, but I'm not fussed. I'll let you know more when I'm not facing a class in an hour or so.