I woke up at the graceful manner of around 7:30am. I couldn't work out why, I had nothing urgent to do, then before I could get to sleep the courier was knocking on my door. I ordered a router and a line filter yesterday, as well as a new internet connection in my name (when the bills come in your name I guess you start to get a bit older right there). The problem being I ordered a router, not an adsl router. Luckily the courier just had the line filter, so I'm hoping my email will somehow get things resolved. I did kind of have my heart set on that router though, it was open source and read of neat things you could do to it. I guess I am a bit of a geek at times.
The internet people rang today, plagued by poor cellphone reception she said she'd ring me back right on the land-line right after I had just told her I don't have a dialup connection. Cords were yanked and reattached post haste.
New people due today. Yay, I have purpose soon.
The internet people rang today, plagued by poor cellphone reception she said she'd ring me back right on the land-line right after I had just told her I don't have a dialup connection. Cords were yanked and reattached post haste.
New people due today. Yay, I have purpose soon.