I never realised how much I missed it. I mean I loved going there, seeing the Guitar Hero game on display there and cursing when some fuckwit broke the guitar. But it truly was a magical place that had many things cheap. On top of having almost everything you could want (excluding three matching black turtle necks for Halloween) it also had a full fledged supermarket (State College Wallmart at least). I even caught my first glimpse of those orange pumpkins that I'd seen on TV but never in person. I got my materials to go squirrel fishing there as well. I even tried to defend it against Aliza's hippy liberal friends in New Paltz. I'm guess I'm saying I had a connection with said mega giant.
I'm bringing this up because today I set out with a small list of things to get from the Warehouse. Now this was the first time I'd been to this new Warehouse and I must say it was pretty. Much prettier than Walmart or any other Warehouse I'd been to. And like many pretty things it was useless. It was stocked in some parts with many selections of the same thing, yet I couldn't find clothes pegs, a light bulb brighter than 100w and a water filter. Granted that's not a big list of things missing, hell it barely constitutes as a list. But my point is that why did the Warehouse go from being the go to place that looked rather industrial to this fancy Farmers knock off. If I was looking for upscale brands I wouldn't be there.
You had your niche and a place in my heart Warehouse, now you've changed and I've fallen in love with your large American cousin who has similar family relations to those of yours in China.
P.S. How do they get away with $20 for an 8 pack of razors, OPEC is just amateur compared to the companies that make razors (Yes even America gets charged out of the ass)
I'm bringing this up because today I set out with a small list of things to get from the Warehouse. Now this was the first time I'd been to this new Warehouse and I must say it was pretty. Much prettier than Walmart or any other Warehouse I'd been to. And like many pretty things it was useless. It was stocked in some parts with many selections of the same thing, yet I couldn't find clothes pegs, a light bulb brighter than 100w and a water filter. Granted that's not a big list of things missing, hell it barely constitutes as a list. But my point is that why did the Warehouse go from being the go to place that looked rather industrial to this fancy Farmers knock off. If I was looking for upscale brands I wouldn't be there.
You had your niche and a place in my heart Warehouse, now you've changed and I've fallen in love with your large American cousin who has similar family relations to those of yours in China.
P.S. How do they get away with $20 for an 8 pack of razors, OPEC is just amateur compared to the companies that make razors (Yes even America gets charged out of the ass)