Well I purchased a one way ticket home for the intention of getting to Michelle's wedding. The difficulty of the date being the last Friday before the break, so I'm kind of flying blind as to if I can go or not. I do know I have an assignment due the day I leave, so I guess knowing that before day one will help. But the big one is if there is any mid terms. At $1.70 I feel it's worth the gamble.
I went one way because I don't know how long I can or want to stay, plus I'm half keen to bring my car down, I do miss the option of going somewhere nearby. I guess it depends how good at mowing I am. It's amazing how much $50 a week can add to the quality of your budget. Then being the nature of the job I don't need to shill out for corporate attire just yet. I'll still need to think about it, being I have nothing really to wear to a wedding. That's ok though, it's one of those things I really should of done for a while now.
Throat is a wee bit sore lately, just trying to take it easy today.
I went one way because I don't know how long I can or want to stay, plus I'm half keen to bring my car down, I do miss the option of going somewhere nearby. I guess it depends how good at mowing I am. It's amazing how much $50 a week can add to the quality of your budget. Then being the nature of the job I don't need to shill out for corporate attire just yet. I'll still need to think about it, being I have nothing really to wear to a wedding. That's ok though, it's one of those things I really should of done for a while now.
Throat is a wee bit sore lately, just trying to take it easy today.