Well, I think I'm going to take the plunge and buy a Wii. I just ran the numbers and worked out that even after I've repaid Mum for startup costs (Chalk that up to being responsible) and my rent has been caught up, I'll still have $200 left to play with, whilst not being much, it will be only a week and a half until Studylink kicks in. I'll also be earning some extra weekly income, which does indeed make the decision lighter. So please don't accuse me of making such decisions on a whim. Besides, the sweet melodies of Guitar Hero beckons.
I also setup another persons internet and even signed them up, making myself the referral, I think I'll be getting a $50 credit, which I'll use to cover my share of the web, that should cover my share for about 5 months. I told Giorgi when he mentioned of joining up that I'll give him $20 if he refers me. I'm such a commerce student.
Speaking of which, I went to the Veggie Market today. My god, as an Econ major this really got me going. They had goods at different prices and the market was never in equilibrium, some goods were cheap but looked inferior and some were identical but perhaps 50c cheaper on the other side. Suffice to say I've sort of taken to vegetables a bit more than before.
And one final piece of info: I went to Susie's yesterday to consider course options. It seems if I were to do an extra year that perhaps Honours would be more worth the time than a double degree. Of course this raises it's own problems, such as if I do honours I'd have to add Quan 203 in the next semester and change almost every Econ subject I have, this leads to me almost losing COML as a major. This is a huge concern for being that I have classes in 20 hours time. I guess today will be spent forecasting how that goes.
I also setup another persons internet and even signed them up, making myself the referral, I think I'll be getting a $50 credit, which I'll use to cover my share of the web, that should cover my share for about 5 months. I told Giorgi when he mentioned of joining up that I'll give him $20 if he refers me. I'm such a commerce student.
Speaking of which, I went to the Veggie Market today. My god, as an Econ major this really got me going. They had goods at different prices and the market was never in equilibrium, some goods were cheap but looked inferior and some were identical but perhaps 50c cheaper on the other side. Suffice to say I've sort of taken to vegetables a bit more than before.
And one final piece of info: I went to Susie's yesterday to consider course options. It seems if I were to do an extra year that perhaps Honours would be more worth the time than a double degree. Of course this raises it's own problems, such as if I do honours I'd have to add Quan 203 in the next semester and change almost every Econ subject I have, this leads to me almost losing COML as a major. This is a huge concern for being that I have classes in 20 hours time. I guess today will be spent forecasting how that goes.