Well we spent one last look around Dallas, we started off with a diner for breakfast which provided a hefty burger for minimal prices. We checked out a huge series of cattle statues and some iconic department store. We then moved on to check out the place where JFK died. We didn't bother with the book depository exhibition, but rather spent more time just wandering around the grassy knoll and looking at the X painted on the road where the shots where. It was really quite a sight to see really, knowing that such an important event happened right there.
We took the bus from Dallas to Austin and so far we've checked into the Hostel, taken a cab to a Mexican restaurant and that's about it for the evening. And even though I've seen not much, I think I've fallen in love with the place. I'm really glad we have two days here. It feels like a place I could really enjoy if I lived here.
We took the bus from Dallas to Austin and so far we've checked into the Hostel, taken a cab to a Mexican restaurant and that's about it for the evening. And even though I've seen not much, I think I've fallen in love with the place. I'm really glad we have two days here. It feels like a place I could really enjoy if I lived here.