Dallas

Posted on 4:18 AM, under ,

Well every preconceived stereotype I had of Texas has been changed. The people in Dallas aren't especially fat, they're really polite and go out of their way to help. Dallas is a nice place, it really is one of the nicer cities I've been too.

We got in about 10:30CT without Jim after we left Philadelphia after a quick night out and a sleep on the airport floor. Jim was relegated on a later flight that was delayed, so we left out the touristy stuff such as examining the JFK stuff, but we should do that today.

We went to a place called Gators for lunch and then dinner to watch the Cowboys play. We sat on the roof both times and it made an amazing backdrop at night. (Photos will come) It was awesome to look at the skyline while seeing the same skyline on TV during the game. Lunch was pretty good. I had a sandwich which had fried Alligator, I liked it.

Any way we better get going.

edit post

0 Reply to "Dallas"