Thanksgiving update

Posted on 7:54 PM, under ,

Well Thanks Giving has been and gone and I'm back in State College and getting ready to leave for another part of the country. But before I get into that Thanksgiving was great. It's like Christmas but without shitty music and the gift swapping ritual. Other than that it's really similar to Christmas. No idea why it has to be so close to Christmas though, that's kind of odd.

The bus trip home was hell. NYC Port Authority sitting on the ground for a few hours, did my econ homework. Had some people get have sex in the seat right in front of me on the way to Philadelphia, real awkward. Suffice to say I was just happy to be home after all was said and done.

So back to what I was saying earlier. We set off for Texas tomorrow so I still have to do washing, pack and get everything else done. I wish I didn't have a tendency to leave it to the last minute as my room mate likes sleeping at regular hours. I guess I'll try and get it all done tomorrow.

edit post

0 Reply to "Thanksgiving update"