Well the bus trip was about the same length as my trip from NZ to USA. This was in part due to the connections and I'm now convinced Harrisburg bus station borders somewhere on the 9th circle of hell. Part of the delays (which really just meant less waiting in NYC Port authority) was due to the accident on the highway which meant yeah I saw a dead person. Well a leg at least a dead persons leg. Strangely it didn't bother me that much. Not much does these days, either I put life into perspective better as I get older, or I'm just really numb to tragedy. Either way my biggest concern is finding some breakfast.
So here I am, I had a glimpse of the New York City skyline, which is breath taking, but NYC doesn't seem my thing. I don't know why, maybe the scale seems too daunting. But anyway I'm here in New Paltz and happy to see some friends.
So here I am, I had a glimpse of the New York City skyline, which is breath taking, but NYC doesn't seem my thing. I don't know why, maybe the scale seems too daunting. But anyway I'm here in New Paltz and happy to see some friends.