Well it's been about a week and I've decided to repost. It's been kind of quiet really. Well, Penn State quiet at least, I've go out about three to four nights a week. But anyway the weeks highlights.
Last Sunday I got squirrel fishing supplies and taken up squirrel fishing. I love squirrels so much. You just tie a peanut to a fishing line and try and get them to hold on enough to be able to lift them. Hilarity ensures. Refer to the facebook for more details etc.
I went to a football match and saw Penn State vs Buffalo. Not a bad game. Buffalo had a late rally to make the score look more respectable. Really glad I got to go to a minnows game. The rival games get really expensive and I'd rather be drinking outside than paying that sort of money.
I finally found a liquor store in State College. It requires a bus ride to Walmart but by god things are cheap there. I got a $14 bottle of vanilla vodka. I'm not sure why, I don't really miss spirits but at the very least I can sell it to a friend if I don't want it. It's far enough away to be a valuable commodity.
Other than all my sports teams crashing out and reading of murders back home the news from home hasn't been to flash. Oh yeah and finding out that my flat mate replacement hasn't signed the paper work thats been waiting for him for nearly two months leaving me nice and liable for any damages wasn't great news. I think Bindi just tries to send word to bring me down, I never get any news but bad news from her, but then again she was always one for drama. What can I expect?
I'm hoping I can catch the game vs Scotland seeing as the bar that covers games opens on kickoff. I've also heard rumors about coverage on campus. I'm really just interested in the knockout stages at this point. Sure I'd love to watch the All Blacks play, but not at 7 in the morning after a night out against some team that is really just making the numbers. I'll just read about those games.
In the mean time go Georgia and Argentina. May you surprise us all.
Last Sunday I got squirrel fishing supplies and taken up squirrel fishing. I love squirrels so much. You just tie a peanut to a fishing line and try and get them to hold on enough to be able to lift them. Hilarity ensures. Refer to the facebook for more details etc.
I went to a football match and saw Penn State vs Buffalo. Not a bad game. Buffalo had a late rally to make the score look more respectable. Really glad I got to go to a minnows game. The rival games get really expensive and I'd rather be drinking outside than paying that sort of money.
I finally found a liquor store in State College. It requires a bus ride to Walmart but by god things are cheap there. I got a $14 bottle of vanilla vodka. I'm not sure why, I don't really miss spirits but at the very least I can sell it to a friend if I don't want it. It's far enough away to be a valuable commodity.
Other than all my sports teams crashing out and reading of murders back home the news from home hasn't been to flash. Oh yeah and finding out that my flat mate replacement hasn't signed the paper work thats been waiting for him for nearly two months leaving me nice and liable for any damages wasn't great news. I think Bindi just tries to send word to bring me down, I never get any news but bad news from her, but then again she was always one for drama. What can I expect?
I'm hoping I can catch the game vs Scotland seeing as the bar that covers games opens on kickoff. I've also heard rumors about coverage on campus. I'm really just interested in the knockout stages at this point. Sure I'd love to watch the All Blacks play, but not at 7 in the morning after a night out against some team that is really just making the numbers. I'll just read about those games.
In the mean time go Georgia and Argentina. May you surprise us all.