Ann Arbor is a whore
Posted on 5:42 AM, under assignments, Cirque Du Soleil, exams, exchange fair, RWC
0
Well yesterday was game day. The PSU Nittany Lions took on the Michigan Wolverines and just asphyxiated on the field. Ann Arbor keeps its streak against PSU at 9 in a row. Whores. I finally got to go to Hooters family diner. For those who check my credit card statements that first transaction was for the Hooters bottle store. I'm now a Sharkies man myself.
This week seems to be a busy week. Assignments due for three of my classes. A One hour exam on Turf Management on the Thursday will leave me a little on the fucked side. I think it's not so much a hard class but more a completely different subject that requires different learning to computers and economics. You have to memorise specific terms to certain plants etc. My subjects I normally study more focus on concepts and equations. That and I don't give a shit about turf grass. That's my little confession right there.
Also in my week I have volunteered to be the ambassador of New Zealand, well VUW at least and will work at the exchange fair. Turns out we get free T-shirts, but that was a bonus I found out about after I signed up.
I'm also set to go to cirque du soleil on Thursday. I mean really, who can resist a circus?
The other bummer was that I can't find a bar close by that has live rugby. I found delayed coverage, but really, what good is that? Yes even the final is delayed, because really it is more important to watch match analysis of the weeks soccer matches that ended in nil all draws. *cough* Fuck you Europe. *cough* I tried using internet radio, but listening to sports on radio isn't my thing. I was raised in the era of the television. So I'm really just shit out of luck for this world cup year. Oh well on the bright side I can sleep in on weekends.
This week seems to be a busy week. Assignments due for three of my classes. A One hour exam on Turf Management on the Thursday will leave me a little on the fucked side. I think it's not so much a hard class but more a completely different subject that requires different learning to computers and economics. You have to memorise specific terms to certain plants etc. My subjects I normally study more focus on concepts and equations. That and I don't give a shit about turf grass. That's my little confession right there.
Also in my week I have volunteered to be the ambassador of New Zealand, well VUW at least and will work at the exchange fair. Turns out we get free T-shirts, but that was a bonus I found out about after I signed up.
I'm also set to go to cirque du soleil on Thursday. I mean really, who can resist a circus?
The other bummer was that I can't find a bar close by that has live rugby. I found delayed coverage, but really, what good is that? Yes even the final is delayed, because really it is more important to watch match analysis of the weeks soccer matches that ended in nil all draws. *cough* Fuck you Europe. *cough* I tried using internet radio, but listening to sports on radio isn't my thing. I was raised in the era of the television. So I'm really just shit out of luck for this world cup year. Oh well on the bright side I can sleep in on weekends.