I decided to get a new laptop. I figured I could get it seeing as my insurance was $600 USD cheaper than I thought it would be. It's nice, but not really made for video games, which could be a blessing, maybe.
Buying the laptop was a trial as I tried online and then that set off a chain of events that got my credit card (aka life blood of funds) suspended. Turns out that attempting to buy large purchases that aren't typical and i na foreign country raises a few flags. Go figure. I managed to buy the laptop after the staff rang visa, but I called the bank home and got it sorted. Well, I haven't tested it yet, so I might try buying something from Wallmart or Sharkies (Beer shop near my house)
Still no room mate. Loving it - A double to myself, it's ultimate luxury for now.
Buying the laptop was a trial as I tried online and then that set off a chain of events that got my credit card (aka life blood of funds) suspended. Turns out that attempting to buy large purchases that aren't typical and i na foreign country raises a few flags. Go figure. I managed to buy the laptop after the staff rang visa, but I called the bank home and got it sorted. Well, I haven't tested it yet, so I might try buying something from Wallmart or Sharkies (Beer shop near my house)
Still no room mate. Loving it - A double to myself, it's ultimate luxury for now.