Well the single giant room is no longer my own anymore. We had a good run me and old giant honors hall room. The guy is ok, he's 23, which means they were nice enough to not slap me in with a young bright eyed wanderer who looks like he can remember being 17.
I finished signing up for my last few courses. It's a pretty sweet timetable, and I have opted to take a turf management course, because it fits nicely in my timetable much like Maori did in 06 and the other reason is that the novelty value is right up there. They also take field trips, I hope that that is no pun intended.
Classes start to today, I have two per day at this stage and my earliest start is at mid day. I did opt for another economics course that is the similar difficulty as the one I have to do, even though it wont get me any credit back home, so I won't be totally coasting.
Think I'm getting a bit sick now. Have a wee bit of the snivels. I'll write that down to too many late nights.
I finished signing up for my last few courses. It's a pretty sweet timetable, and I have opted to take a turf management course, because it fits nicely in my timetable much like Maori did in 06 and the other reason is that the novelty value is right up there. They also take field trips, I hope that that is no pun intended.
Classes start to today, I have two per day at this stage and my earliest start is at mid day. I did opt for another economics course that is the similar difficulty as the one I have to do, even though it wont get me any credit back home, so I won't be totally coasting.
Think I'm getting a bit sick now. Have a wee bit of the snivels. I'll write that down to too many late nights.